There’s the saying keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Sometimes I think about that statement long and hard….. I use to be the kind of person who was bubbly and such a cheerful person till I realise not all your friends are your friends and I changed as time went on.I start to analyse the people i associate with and started to ask myself if I wanted to associate myself with-they say you are who you are by the friends you keep, as you get older how much truth speaks out in this very saying 🤔.You have friends who come into your life for a reason and some for a reason and some for a lifetime– another saying 🤗 For A Reasonwhen someone in your life for a reason, it’s usually to meet a need you have expressed or just felt. They come to assist you through a hard time, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. Then suddenly, the person disappears from your life. Your need has been met; their Work DONE ✅ For A Season
- Some people come into your life for a SEASON becaus your turn has come to share or grow or give back. These kind of friends bring you and experience of peace or make you laugh. They give you great joy. Believe it; it’s real But only for a season.
- For A Lifetime
- Lifetimes relationships teach you lifetime lessons- these are things are built on solid emotional foundation. Our job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what we’ve learned to use in all your other relationships.
- 💭💭think about the people in your life over the years. Whether they were there for a reason, a season or a lifetime, accept them and treasure them for however long they’re meant to be part of your life.
- I know I’m learning everyday and I always try my best to not get the three mixed up. 🙈
- Have you ever experience or got the type of friends mixed up? What was your solution?